Pages

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Just got home!

Just got home! Have been too a lecture in regional culture policy.
After that I went to the shopping center with some friends. Bought two bottles of white wine since it's Friday tomorrow! I also bought a yoga mat! Finally! And on my way home I bough sushi for dinner! My mood is kind of bad so I try to cheer my self up instead of just sitting home by my self moping. Some sushi for dinner I hope will do the trick and after a few hours of studying I'm going to try out my new yoga mat!

Here is a blueprint (is that the right word?) of our new apartment:


The text is in Swedish. Kök = kitchen, sovrum = bedroom, vardagsrum = living room, balkong = balcony. KPR is short for Kapprum which is kind of old fashioned to say (haha) it kind of means Coat room, but now we simply say hall. Bad means bath and is of course the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment