Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Starting to get nervous!

So, to day I've been preparing for my interview to morrow! It's at a very nice museum in central Stockholm. Beginning to get really nervous! Been writing a specific application and a personal letter.

I've also been eating too much of those little candy canes! My parents always have tons of candy! Ha ha.

I'm waiting for my dad to read trough my papers, hoping to get some helpful inputs on them. After that I'm thinking of going to bed and watch Ponyo on the cliff. I want to wait up until my BF gets home from work (which isn't until 12.00 PM) so that I can call him and check a few things. But after that I really have to get some sleep. The interview begins early!


Ponyo on the cliff and a cup of ginger-lemon-kamomill tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment