Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm free for summer!!

Yeaaay! And of course I have tons to blog about but we have a guest staying over for the week end so I have to clean and prepare! I'll probably make another post this evening.

I got the question if I have ever tried matcha-ice cream in a comment and my answer is no, I haven't but I have wanted to for a long time so thanks for the easy tip (to sprinkle it over vanilla ice cream). I've also always wanted to try kitkat with matcha flavour. Oh there are so many things with matcha flavour in Japan I want to try!

I use matcha for other things though, like last year when I baked matcha-scones (just add some matcha to the dough) and in my yogurt with musli, I have even used it in smoothies! So if you love matcha - just try it!! There's tons of free recipes online!

This is the one I use:



























































































via




I buy it when I visit my parents in Stockholm.
My matcha-scones ♥


I definitely have to bake some matcha-cookies soon!

3 comments:

  1. You have to try Matcha-Kitkat - it's tasty ^^
    Matcha-Cookie sounds great! I look forward to your next entry about Matcha, Sweets and Co. *3*

    ReplyDelete
  2. matcha's awesome~! just yesterday i had a matcha shake. i love how the flavour goes with most everything. the smiley face you drew on your scones are so cute!! lol. i've never tried matcha in pastry before but now, if i ever get the chance, i definitely will!! have fun with your guest (: hosting people can be so much fun sometimes.

    i hope you bake them cookies soon!! it'd be nice to see how they turn out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmm! The matcha scones sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete