Pages

Thursday, June 02, 2011

MORE SHOES ♥_♥

Boy am I paying today for going to the university yesterday ;_; The day before yesterday I felt how I was getting better but today I'm actually worse! I can barely speak! Buuhuu. And my BF sick now to. I'm so annoyed that when I just started blogging here again all I can write about is my nagging about being sick. I'm sorry about that! I promise to be more creative when I feel better and I'm trying to do my best to get rid of my stupid cold.

I have no energy at all and since I couldn't go out and buy shoes I've been browsing some online. So here comes A LOT of pictures of shoes with a huge range in style (all the pictures are from brandos.se):


I have always liked Fly London's special style, some more than others of course. One thing I like about their designs is that all their heels looks easy to walk in.

These I might get. I like how they both make a statement but are simple at the same time - see what I mean?

 I really like this kind of heel and I think it's rare to find a good looking shoe with that kind of heel. I like this shoe though.

Every time I've seen shoes from Irregular Choice I've always thought that they seem over the top with to many colorful details until to day when I took my time to really look at them. I don't think I would be able to wear most of them every day but I would still like a pair. (A bit too expensive though). I like when you wear something a little more crazy to a simple or classic outfit.

 
Just look at that heel! Wow!

 


 
Say what you want about Jessica Simpson but I happen to love some of her shoe-designs. Here are some examples:
I'm not sure I would be able to walk in these, ha ha, but I love the design. And I just love the shape of the heel on the shoe below.


I really wanted these last winter. I still like them but not as much. It was so slippery this winter and it would have been impossible to keep balance in these.


4 comments:

  1. Irregular Choice's shoes are so funky! I don't know whether I love them or hate them ;p Out of this entire post I wouldn't mind buying the first Fly London shoe..hehe

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce: I know exactly what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some really cool heels! I wonder if they're comfortable though~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss ICL from 5+ years ago. They had simpler designs then but still quirky things like color or shape but not as over the top as the are now. Though a few definitely are still wearable :)

    ReplyDelete