Pages

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

So, so tired

I'm exhausted! I want to go get my package from H&M that arrived and buy some Ben & Jerry ice cream but I'm to tired.

I'm feeling better than yesterday but not completely there yet. Had to go to the university anyway and work on that 20 pages essay I'm writing with a friend. It's due tomorrow so it was necessary to go in even though I'm not completely rid of my cold yet. But it was also nice to get out of the apartment and we finished the essay! Now we only have to double check all the footnotes before we hand it in.
When I got home I cooked dinner and after that I've been so, so tired!

I'm gonna let my self be lazy and rest to night. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to reading your comments and blogs (and answer). If I'm up for it I might go in to town and look for those chunky heels I posted before (the more I look at the pictures the more I want them)! In the evening I'm taking this dog-training course with my chihuahua Moriko and it's the last lesson tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. 20 pages!? that's alot!
    I always spend the last night for all my work,
    I had try to done it ealier but thats never work.

    Keep it up!
    cheers and take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how that feels! I hope all goes well for you~ Weekend soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monmo: I actually wrote a 60 pages essay last year but have been struggling a bit anyway with this one ;_; I know exactly what you mean sometimes you just need that last-minuet pressure.
    Thank you so much!

    cin: Thank you so much, god to hear someone understands ^_^ And yeay for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete