Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm actually feeling worse today so I guess I have to take back that it's kind of nice being at home. My BF has been cleaning the apartment today and I feel bad for just lying in bed. It's so annoying when there's so much you want to do but you don't have the energy. But I know I'll get better soon and now it's not long until my classes are over and I'll have much more time to spend as I wish. I want to re-organise my closet and all our book-shelf...I have a long list of things I wanna do ;)

I've been looking for some new shoes to wear with maxi-dresses and long skirts. I want something like this: 


dinsko.se

scorett.se

I like chunky wood heels. I also found a very cute necklace. I'll probably won't buy it but I really like it!



have2have.se

4 comments:

  1. Really hope you start feeling better so you have the energy to get to personal projects. Love the show choices... and that charm!!! *0*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chunky heels and the maxi dresses and skirts are love!

    I would invest in a sweet pair of platforms too here, but it's lurching into super cold weather here in Oz - so keeping the tootsies warm simultaneously is keeping me away from being superstylish.

    The shame!

    ReplyDelete