Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Skirts skirts skirts

All from ASOS
I usually never go for clothing with sequins on them but I've been liking it more and more lately and i I actually like this skirt and would buy it if it wasn't so expensive.

I've also been more drawn to some shades of pink.
I like this style, but I'm not sure I could pull it off.

The first one is too expensive and the other two are out of stock in my size (I'm very petite). But here's a skirt I might actually add to my latest order:

I'm not sure about which colour to choose. I guess the black one is the safest one.

5 comments:

  1. I love the third outfit, to me- earth tone is best (:

    your flickr is extremely cool!
    try cut the bang, curl your hair abit with that outfit. That suit you (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommo: Thank you so much! I agree I'm really fond of earth-tones as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED THESE ALL! I actually saved them as inspiration, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny: That's great! I'm glad ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for swinging by my blog, amanda :)

    ahhh get all of them! the outfits are so nice! especially the third one. they colors are so easy on the eye. i'm sure u'll be able to pull it off hehe

    ReplyDelete