Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

12.18

I fear I'll have to stay at home for at least a couple of days with my sore throat but at least I can get some studying done anyway. My art history class is currently reading On Photography by Susan Sontag and I find it really interesting and also useful for my essay. I have to work on my 20 pages essay I'm writing with a friend and a 6 paper essay about a quote by Kandinsky "Every work of art is the child of its time" and the seminar about the book On Photography.

I rather be out and about but it's not totally bad being at home drinking tea, reading, writing and cuddling with my chihuahua.

3 comments:

  1. thank you for the sweet comment! for washi tape, you should check out this website: http://uguisu.ocnk.net/

    & good luck with your studying!! i admire how unfazed you are by the amount of work you have to do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers up for your study (:
    and your dog is cute♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce: That's a great link! Thank you so much! I still have time to finish everything so the stress hasn't hit me yet!

    Monmo: Thank you! ♥

    ReplyDelete